Would you like to have more information about how the University of Groningen supports your wellbeing?
Please check out the following websites:
Buddy-to-buddy Programme ESN - "Everyone is welcome to join this programme, no matter if you are an international or a Dutch student or whether you are a first-year or a fifth-year student!"
Are you already part of the association of your study or another student based organization? You can get to know a lot of people, join fun activities and make friends for life.
- Study associations at the UG
- Student associations in Groningen
- International student associations
- Sport associations
Initiatives from Groningen to support students:
In need of a listening ear?
- AllEarsGroningen - Need to talk
- @EaseGroningen - Are you struggling, it helps to talk
- Frisse gedachtes - a listening ear for every student
- Sign up for the RUGwalks
- Not Alone - Peer support group
- Tips - Study at home #DontBeATurtle - The Student Response Unit
- Are you feeling lonely, check out eenzame jongeren
- Tips & Tricks - How to deal with the impact of Corona?
Check out Grong for Corona-proof fun activities.
Want to get creative? Check out the activities page of the Groninger Museum for some fun 'Quarentertainment-exercises'.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments!
https://notalonegroningen.wixsite.com/info is also an initiative from students in Groningen